We are all geared up to reopen on Saturday 4th July. We CANNOT wait to see everyone but as everyone is aware we have introduced a range of measures to comply with all current government requirments for staff safety and your safety so we can all still enjoy ourselves in this hard time.
- As you come in we will need to take a registration of your details, Your name and number.
- There will be a one way system in place for the pub and the use of the toilets.
- Toilet facilities will be outside to use.
- Please enter premises from the rear of the building and exit only from the front.
- Screens at the bar and dining area.
- 2m seating distances.
- Staff will all be given PPE and Temperature checked before they start Everyday.
- Hand Saniters will be provided everywhere for you to use coming into the premisis, during your stay and leaving the premisis.
- Masks and gloves will be provided.
- Regular cleaning intervals will be done by the staff, please be patient and understand we have your best interest at heart.
We ask all customers to act responsibly whether in the Pub or collecting takeaway food.
Card payments are the preferred method of payment but we will be taking cash precautiously aswell
Parking is available in the car park
Please see pictures under ‘Visiting The wheatsheaf’ in our photo gallery for further details.
ALL Staff have been trained and are working to a strict hygiene regime, To ensure your safety while handling food.
PPE Has been provided.
All deliveries are prepared and sealed in the kitchen and placed in a carrier bag.
- Only the kitchen staff working to strict hygiene conditions will have had contact with your take away container.
- Our driver will Sanitize his/her hands before and after each delivery.
- Your delivery will be removed from the bag and left on your doorstep.
- Please make payment in your preferred manner.